Sunday, April 27, 2014

Post 366

Hii everyone.  So first, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to The Dressing Room, who is now 4 years old.  A very nice run of a group that discounts top designers in my opinion.  At such a great deal you can find anything I am wearing there for only 70L  that is how they work.  So you want to make sure you hit them up before the next round comes out.  But this round is amazing!!!

Second, I found a really neat place for all you picture takers.  Its called Black Kite  there you will find so many amazing nooks and crannies on artistical ways to to take pictures.  Now me I used a basic shot.  Because I wanted to show off my outfit.  But trust me you will love it there and you can find my coffee and the free gift of the little balloon man if you look around!



Credits:
  • Dress: OVH - Alice Dress - Barbie (marry.lemur) TDRF
  • Jacket: OVH - Cisse Denim Shirt (marry.lemur) TDRF
  • Floaty guy:  8f8 - Baby Black Kite - gift (8f8) FREE
  • Coffee: 8f8 - CEO Coffee-To-Go CUP w Anim - DELICATE (8f8)
  • Hair: MINA Hair - Eva (no materials)  (mina.nakamura) TDRF
  • Shoes: Slink Ilena Sandals Large Pink (Siddean Munro) Newish
  • Tiara: Swallow Tiara Fucsia (luciayes.magic) TDRF
  • Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)
Basics:

      ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
      ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat (Siddean Munro)
      ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
      ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
      ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
     ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment