Saturday, April 26, 2014

Post 365

Hii everyone.  So I got this really neat shirt and shoes from Ducknipple, its a little out of my area for blogging which is why I like it.  I wasn't sure where in SL I would find a good background for it, but I wanted to do this look really bad.  So I made my own!  I have been hearing about this store Spellbound for a bit now. And I seen this hair and it matches perfectly for what I wanted in the slightly innocent look.  I will definitely be going back for more hair, girl can never have enough hair hehe.



Credits:
  • Hair: +Spellbound+ Nahara // Brunettes (kohana.xue)  Newish
  • Top: DN Mesh: Andrea (beanster Potato)  NEW
  • Shoes: DN Mesh: Darcy (beanster Potato) NEW
  • Skirt: {U.R.} Leather Pencil Skirt - (rita.hazelnut)
  • Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)
Basics:

      ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
      ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
      ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
      ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
      ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment