Monday, April 28, 2014

Post 367

Happy Monday everyone!

So, I am showing off some amazing poses from Infiniti.  One is a newer release and the other is a past release, but because I was doing the airport again, because I love that place, I thought I would pack my bags and wait for a handsome pilot to come and fly me away!

So I am wearing some new things.  A group gift by Leonard, the cloud version of her shirt.  I love the details on it, definitely one of my favorite tank tops.  I also swung by Blueberry and purchased a new skirt.  And to top it all off, I had to have another new hair from Spellbound, definitely loving this store. 

Thank you Elijah for allowing me to use your plane and posing with me :)



Credits:
  • Hair: +Spellbound+ Sunday w/Scarf // Brunettes (kohana.xue) NEW
  • Necklace: ::LEONARD:: Vintage Heart Pendant Necklace -silver- (lady.leonard)
  • Skirt:  Blueberry Winnie *Mesh* Laced Mini Skirt S Brown  (blueberryxx) NEW
  • Top:  Leonard! Loose Bead Top [m] -cloud- (lady.leonard)  Group Gift
  • Shoes: Pure Poison - Lisa Sandals - Black (Shaleene Kenin) past FLF itemSkin:  .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)
  • Pose 1 Infiniti - Under my Umbrella (Brandi Monroe)
  • Pose 2 Infiniti - All my bags are packed (Brandi Monroe)

Basics:

      ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
      ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
      ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
      ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
      ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
      ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment