Monday, April 21, 2014

Post 360


Hey everyone!  So the owner of a few stores like Ducknipple and 20.Five has placed out some really nice items recently.  Like the jacket I am sporting and the skirt too! Each comes with a hud that allows them to be changed to work around for different looks.  On the jacket the shirt is included with the mesh all in one.  

So this look instantly brought my mind to my favorite of gun poses, which are made by the awesome Bouncer Criss, of Bounce this Poses, you will see around my blog several times I have used these poses a my go to for gun poses, he even included the guns for us! So yay even better right!!



Credits:

  • Shoes:  *REIGN.- Strapped Heels- Black (kenadeecole)
  • Skirt:  20.FIVE Mesh: Zip Skirt  (beanster Potato)  NEW
  • Jacket/Top:  DN Mesh: Lora Jacket  (beanster Potato) NEW
  • Hair:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Gloster Hair - Fall  (M4ri1yn Magic)
  • Skin:  .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~(nina.helix)
  • Pose: Bounce This Poses - Girls Gun Pose Pack w/guns  (Bouncer Criss)

No comments:

Post a Comment