Monday, April 21, 2014

Post 359


Hii everyone, I opened this box a tad late, but its still spring and this makes for good times.  Blacklace placed out a tons of bunny outfits.  I am showing off two of them.  You can use appliers or not.  I have one with breast appliers and one with out.  Each comes with ears, and the one comes with a very cute easter basket!

Now for the sake of reminding people cause I see it in groups all the time.  And I had a bit of issue with it.  But like my first picture, I am using the gloves and you can use it with your slink hands, BUT make sure your hands are UP TO DATE! I didnt realize I didnt have the glove hud in my package and I ran to the store and grabbed the update.  And voila you have amazing looking gloved hands!  The same with your boobs and butts, make sure you check for updates regularly!

So, Other new stuff, Truth hair has a very cute do at The Seasons Story and I been showing off quite a bit from this round.  But this hair is gorgeous and so many colors to choose from.  Its mesh and bit of a tie up in the back.  There are demos for you to try and with all his demos you get all the color packs so you know EXACTLY what you are getting based on your pack of choice, which is something I love!





Credits:

  • Pic 1 Lingerie:  ~Blacklace~ Blacklace Bunny Yellow Costume (mariska.simons)  NEW
  • Pic 2 Lingerie:  ~Blacklace~Material Girl: Easter Edition  (mariska.simons) NEW
  • Necklace and Bracelets:  *League* Pearls & Lace  (Nena Janus)
  • Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Fleur  (Truth Hawks) The Seasons Story
  • Skin:  .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~  (nina.helix)

Basics:

♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment