Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Post 361


Hiii everyone! So I got stuffs to shooow you today.  Truth released some new hairs, and I think they are amazing.  First up is Betsy, she is the I am going to get ready hair, set your curls at night and get ready for tomarrow!  So many designers are putting out curlers lately, and I have to say Truth has done an amazing job.  Between this one and the other I blogged yesterday I dont know which is truely my favorite!  The second hair, is Elyse, with her side braid and band around the head.  Totally makes for perfect going out hair, or hair with your jeans and teeshirt. So many ways you can wear this style and look amazing.  Each of them come with a hud that allows you to color the accessories.  Total must haves for your hair collection!

Second I want to tell you about this amazing NV dress I am wearing, I am showing off two colors, but this dress is very well done and I love the sexy side it shows off.  This was a great look to pull off you want to go out on the town and dance it up with your boytoy, or your friends, pair it off with some heels and BAM you have a great look.  And there are many colors to choose from ... make sure you try the demo to make sure the sizes fit! I had to go a size smaller on this one.





Credits:

  • Dress:  [NV] Monrou Dress - Black Suade, Metal Grey- (isiss Bade)  NEW
  • Shoes:  *REIGN.- Stricken Pumps- Black/Silver (kenadeecole)
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Betsy (Truth Hawks) NEW 
  • Hair:TRUTH HAIR Elyse  (Truth Hawks) NEW 
  • Necklace:  {le fil casse} la vie a paris necklace (jacinda.jaxxon)
  • ::{u.f.o}::tea party with alice - eat me murfin (charming.meiler) Arcade Item 
  • Skin:  .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~   (nina.helix)

Basics:

♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment