Saturday, December 28, 2013

Post 291

Hiii Everyone! I got new stuff ... Well I always have new stuff, I guess that isnt surprising.  So, I been talking about about Leonard lately.  She is either a busy girl with no time on her hands or she is just amazing. I am gonna go with amazing! I swear, I love all her stuff and this time is no different.  This Fur (no animals were harmed I promise) Jacket is adorable.  Comes in several colors, and I am showing off the brown.  There are demos at the store if you want to check it out ♥

Cynful, that woman is finally on vacation but is amazing enough to grace us with more of these skinny jeans! I think I am obsessed with them to be honest, because I wear them alot.  They work amazing with boots.  Because well she has a boots verson in her pack.  On that there is a hud.  For belt colors and wash design. These are the New Year version of these pants.  They are special only on marketplace at an amazing price!

Credits:
Jacket: ::LEONARD:: Fur Jacket NEW
Pants: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - New Years Special 2013  *Marketplace only Link above*
Shoes: *BOOM* Posey Pumps (bubblegum)
Shirt: (AMD) Free Bird Tank (jacket) - Green
Glasses: - CHANDELLE - Glasses Liv. pink - CLOSE OUT SALE HAPPENING
Skin: (AMD) Lexi - Pale *A* NEW
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ainsley NEW
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment