Saturday, December 28, 2013

Post 292

Hii everyone, I have some amazing awesome things to show.  Well Two anyways.  Blacklace released some new Lingerie, and well this is it in Bronze, there are many other colors you can pick up at the store.  Comes with appliers and things to make your completed av look amazing.  I am more or less just being me here no appliers needed and it looks absolutely wonderful!  I am in love with the details that come in her sets, so well crafted.

My hair, I have seen this hair on flickr so many times, I thought people were just good painters, and really this hair you can pick it up at Argrace.  This is called Akane.  It comes with 5 poses, in a hud or in pose balls.  So you can achieve this look.  Mind you this hair is more for photography, I would not recommend wearing this hair out and about haha, would look rather silly standing up walking around shopping in it. 



Credits:
Lingerie:  ~Blacklace~ Maia: Bronze  NEW
Skin: (AMD) Lexi - Pale *A*  NEW
Hair: *ARGRACE* Akane - Cocoa NEW
Necklace:  *** Just You Jewels *** Memories from My Heart  NEW
Pose comes with the hair

No comments:

Post a Comment