Friday, December 27, 2013

F R O S T Post 5 and New stuff!

Hiii Everyone, I hope your Holidays were good and you got everything you wanted! F R O S T by Depraved Nation is still going on for a little longer so you dont want to miss out on all the goodies from amazing designers.  I am showing off more items from there, as well as some new items not there.  Everything will be labeled on the bottom like always ♥


Leonard, has put out new shorts and big chunky belts which I happen to love, they are perfect and match not just her shorts, but damn near all my pants too! (from any designer).  I was a happy girl to get this because I love how this looks.  I hope there are more belts coming :D

I am still in love with my Apple May skin, I am wearing it still, and this time with my normal shape, so if any of you wonder if it will look good on your shape, just go try the demo but odds are it will look amazing on you!

And if you are a fan of the kittycats breedables, there was an advent for christmas and there was a TON of items you could get! I think the Advent board is still out if you head over to look.

And before I forget you all need to head over to TRUTH and get your new hairs, he released three more and tada I am showing off on of them, I love this slightly messy look, almost like the wind is lightly blowing the strands about ... this is a great and subtle down to earth look.

Picture Location


Credits:
Top: .: Somnia :. Jailbird {Blue/White} F R O S T item
Pants: ::LEONARD:: JEANS SHORTS [Mesh]  NEW
Belt: ::LEONARD:: EAGLE BELT -MESH-  *camel* NEW
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ainsley NEW
Necklace: je suis... KittyCat Necklace  Kitty Cats Advent
Crown: .{yumyums}. Cakey Crown {Snow}  F R O S T item
Skin: (AMD) Lexi - Pale *A*  NEW
Makeup: +>A&A<+ Star Blush for KittyCats  Kitty Cats Advent
Boots: :hf: "Stomp" // Sapphire  F R O S T item
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment