Thursday, December 12, 2013

Post 281

Hiii everyone, So, Blacklace is helping me ring in the holidays this season with sexy lingerie, and outfits to end this crazy year! Its the holidays and its cold outside, but if you wear these very awesome outfits, I am sure you will find someone to make you warm :P  I am showing off three of the new items that have been released.  I will tell you, there are many colors, and combinations an ways to wear these outfits, that if I litterally would have snapped a pic for all the ways possible, I would have run out of space.  So make sure you get them all and make your own style, because believe me you want these this season!


LINGERIE: ~Blacklace~ Winter: Green Sequins  NEW
HAIR: "LoQ Hair" Ale - DarkRed5
SKIN: :F: Group.Gift#4.2013 ___( Beach )

LINGERIE: ~Blacklace~ Oakley  Candy Cane (Red & White)  TGIF Item
HAIR: Tameless Delilah - Blondes
SKIN: al vulo- Berry*  natural brown

LINGERIE: ~Blacklace~ Rousing Snowflake Holiday   NEW
HAIR: /Wasabi Pills/ Taylor Mesh Hair - Rye
SKIN: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Nina" - medium -  NEW
SHAPE:  ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Nina"  NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment