Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Post 280

Another post for you all, I am showing off items from all over the place, some from Frost, some that are not!  Its winter out, and many amazing designers are setting up their sims to reflect it.  I found that Cozy designer Paige, has done a reallly cute job doing hers up, and I hope that she doesnt mind I stole a few shots and I am about to tell you all, that she has a cute little build that is 250L for a time, to get the Hot Chocolate shop in my pictures, the last picture is a good shot of the inside!

From Frost, I am showing off several more items.  Frost will be opening in a couple of days, and you can get my skin, my top, and the iceskates from there.  The sim looks amazing, and the stores are top of the line, everything you would expect from Depraved Nation. 

I am sporting a new shape that Lilo Denimore has made, from her store line ChicChica.  I absolutely love how the skin and this shape look in combination, the face is gorgeous and I have always liked the shapes from this designer.  Check out below for all details of items shown!




Credits:
Top:  [Cynful] + Lil'lace Fureal Vest  FROST
Pants: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - Boots Version  NEW
Skates: Latreia- Ice Skate  FROST
Armies: ::LEONARD:: Thumb-Holes Armwarmers  NEW
Skin: .:Panda Punx:. BS Brooklyn Skin Winter's Frost {Light} FROST
         Comes with appliers and layers for dimples and freckles, moles
Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Katarina Shape  NEW
Hair: [taketomi]_Azu_Brown06
Hot Chocolate Hut by Cozy NEW
Poses are by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment