Friday, December 13, 2013

Home and Garden - Its Christmas Time!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone! I got TONS of furniture to show you.  Two amazing designers have released great holiday items and you will want them.  Now I showed a sneak peak into the Cozy Hot Chocolate Hut.  Well I decided I didnt do it justice for what should be a great addition to any home.  So I am gonna do a full out post on it and show all the amenities that you can have, and how absolutely adoreable and cute it would look outside your home.  Day or Night, as I have taken a pic of both, and if your card is good on your PC your lights should shine like mine do! 

PLEASE CLICK TO MAKE PICTURE BIGGER

This loverly set, comes with The BIG christmas tree, The Hut, Snowmen, The fireplace, and inside you get all that you see, there is so much to list, but its cuuuute, and really easy to assemble, just a few twists and turns and you are done! I am loving it.

{CE} Hot Chocolate Shed 




Ok my next big set is located inside my house, as you seem to know Follow Us is an amazing store I tend to blog alot, but that is only cause that man is a total driver, makes me work all the time with his amazing stuff *not complaining*  but now my dining room is set for christmas, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Santa even came to stand in my house! The Tree has couples poses, the chairs have poses and the plates change between four different items for foods! its a perfect holiday meal in one!

CLICK TO MAKE PIC BIGGER     HERE FOR THE LM

!! Follow US !! Christmas '13 Dining white
!! Follow US !! Christmas '13 Fireplace -
!! Follow US !! Christmas '13 Ginger tree with train
!! Follow US !! Christmas '13 Pink wreath
!! Follow US !! Christmas '13 Santa Claus bag
!! Follow US !! Christmas '13 Train 4 wagons

No comments:

Post a Comment