Monday, December 9, 2013

Post 278

Hiiii everyone! College got cancelled today so I get one more extra day to relax and I thought I would do a few blogs.  So this one today is a two in one, both fashion and Home and Garden.  So lets start with the home and garden half. 

Do you like free things? And I mean really good free things? Then look no farther than La Galleria, Now I have tons of items from this store that I bought, but the owner is being very generous this season with her freebies, there are so many to choose from its insane. 

I was able to get this very pretty lighted Garland, Stockings, Cards, Pointsetta, the wall decalls for free, and let me tell you there are tons more at the store if you just look around, its enough to make any home look amazing.   Thank you to the amazing owner of La Galleria for putting out amazing items and I am serious I am not showing everything, as I still have more to place out! But this is a start.

So, I think Ms Luna, from Leonard is enjoying keeping her bloggers busy, because its like I blog one thing and she sends out more.  WHICH I am not complaining because I love love love her store.  Now she has released these amazing hot chocolate sets, WARNING:  if you rez them on a table like I did, they are rather primmy.  They are meant to be worn.  But I wanted to show them all off, and yet there are still more color of cups, I ran out of prims haha. 


So, I fought the TP war to get to Collabor 88 and I made it! Finally after 800000000000000 clicks.  But let me tell you, going on the first day sucks because it takes foreverrrrr, but this was worth it! I got a new dress by BOOM! and these cute Bear Earmuffs by Noodles.  Both of which stores I love so much.    Have you been to Winter Trend yet? Well you need to seriously,  I am showing off more amazing boots by Loordes of London.  I think I found boots I love a lot! There are so many colors to choose from so you need to make sure you head over and get them! Before the event ends.   Again you can get my skin for free from Filthy! All you have to do is be part of the group and I believe it is still free.  There are other skins out for grabs too!!! So you really need to hit all these places and shop shop shop.

 Credits:
LaGalleria Items (garland, cards, wall decor, plants, throw pillow ... much much more)  FREE

♥Cocoa: ::LEONARD:: Hot XMas Cocoa <3  NEW

♥Earmuffs: Noodles - Bearmuffs Polar  COLLABOR 88

♥Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 44 / Light Mocha COLLABOR 88

♥Dress: *BOOM* Warm Fuzzies mini sweater dress (navy)  COLLABOR 88

♥Necklace: *** Just You Jewels *** Necklace Blue Heart  J&A Expo  on Sale Dec 13

♥Boots: Loordes of London-L'Experience Haute-Noir  WINTER TREND

♥Skin: :F: Group.Gift#6.2013 ___( Beach )  FREE


No comments:

Post a Comment