Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Post 279


While visiting my buddy, Rhys, whom I havent gotten to hang out with in like forever asked me to do a pose with him.  So I realized I havent done this one for Rack poses yet, and BAM here it is.   On that beside the fact I have no idea what he is wearing, ...lack of wearing ... I can tell you that my sweater you can find at Perfect Wardrobe, made by Gang/Cold, and my jeans are new by Cheeky! Oh oh, and my hair which is totally adorable, you can find at Winter Trend by LoQ.


Credits:
Hair: "LoQ Hair" Ale - LightBrown -- WINTER TREND
Sweater: [GangCold] Winter College Sweater -- Perfect Wardrobe
Pants: Cheeky - Rolled up Jeans! D. Blue Mesh -- NEW
Skin: :F: Group.Gift#6.2013 ___( Beach )
Pose:  RACK Poses - Do You Understand? -- NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment