Saturday, December 7, 2013

Post 277


Hiiii everyone! I had a interesting and long day, but I got these really amazing items so now I am like rocking out the Christmas!  See here is the thing, Apply May is having some items on sale for 25L but I wont tell you which one I am wearing it is, annnnd something I am wearing from this store is also a hunt item.  Which means you need to find it.   On that, My jacket is by Leonard, and omgosh the textures are awesomesauceness and soooo many colors to chose from.  And if you are in the group you can get my cute and cuddly bear for absolutely freeeeee.  And he is adorable. Oh oh, I was gonna forget, Filthy, has a new group skin out as well. Blue shadow that looks absolutely beautiful and perfect for winter! So make sure you check out all items below and get them before they are gone!


CREDITS:
Hat: (AMD) Holidays Snow Hat - Christmas  NEW
Scarf: (AMD) - Bundle Scarf (F) - Pea  NEW
Jacket:  ::LEONARD:: DOWN TOWN Peacoat -crimson-  NEW
Bear:  ::LEONARD:: X-MAS BEAR <3 [V.I.P.GIFT 2013]  NEW
Pants:  .:cheeky:. Belt Hip Jeans! Mesh
Shoes: Loordes of London-L'Experience Haute-Saddle Brown  NEW and Winter Trend
Skin: :F: Group.Gift#6.2013 ___( Beach )  NEW
Hair: >TRUTH< Hollana w/Roots - coffee
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment