Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Post 256

Hey peeps,  So I am a little obsessed with Birdy lately, with the new skins and stuff and today is no different. I am showing off the cutest group gift ever. These polar bears are holdable, rezable and insanely cute.  If you are a fan of R3volt like I am then you will be getting this amazing dress from the RockaBilly fair, like all their clothes you get a HUD with many textures to chose from.  If you didnt see my previous post about Exile hair, you can get this style in the main store, its one of the 6 new ones that they released. Again I bought all of them lmao, gotta love hair.  But ok on to the picture and the posting of information!

Credits:
Dress: [R3] - Abby Dress [V3]
Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~
Bears: .Birdy. Snow Cub
Hair: Exile::Dream of Paradise
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Pose by Miseria

No comments:

Post a Comment