Thursday, November 7, 2013

Post 257

Hii everyone, today this post and the next post is about sexiness.  This post is about Cheeky, and the amazing corset looking tops at the Perfect Wardrobe. It comes in many colors at an amazing price, and the details look amazing!!  I am showing off the red, which you will find there. The lacing which I didnt show in this picture on the back is beautiful and the bows on the shoulder are just as lovely.  You can wear this with pants to do like I done and wear it with panties and make it a sexy lingerie piece.  Its versitile in what you can do with it design wise! See my leg tattoos and elbow bands? You can get them as an amazing group gift (comes in both mens and womans sizes) from Chary -- for me Chary is a new store but looking around at what she has to offer I believe I will be going back to get more to show off to you all! So you must go check out this store too!


Credits:
Top: Cheeky - first Time Corset! Red Mesh  @ Perfect Wardrobe
Legband: - Chary - Leg Stripes (Calf)  GROUP Gift
Armbands: - - Chary -  Elbow Pads (Women)  GROUP Gift
Hair:  >TRUTH< Sierra w/Roots - coffee
Skin:  .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (blond)
Pose by Severed Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment