Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Post 255

Hey everyone, I am showing off some new amazing items from Gang/Cold. You can get my amazing tattoo, and netted chaps by this designer. The chaps come in many colors, and the tattoo you can get as a Version one or two.  With a single dragon on one and the double dragon on the other.    Have you been to Chapter 4 yet? If you have then you know that the awesome skin I am wearing is from Birdy.  I have recently discovered this store, and her skins. Though I am sure most of you know her brand.  I am showing off one of the insanely cute skins you can get out of her gacha at the event.

Credits:
Skin: .Birdy. Imogen Skin  ~Porcelaine~ Late night  @ The Chapter Four
Pants: [Gang/Cold] Hoe Chaps Purple/Net  NEW
Tattoo: [Gang/Cold] Dragonborn V.2 Tattoo Fresh NEW
Panties: :: alterego :: animal lovin - panties
Shoes: TEN"10 Megas boots
Ring: MG - RING - Roho - Large
Hair: Exile::Forever Yours NEW
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Pose by Glitterati sorry the store is closed

No comments:

Post a Comment