Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Black Fair Post 3

Welp, I got another post for The Black Fair, Whats the Black Fair you might ask? Well ... here is the general idea of it ...


  • Event theme: It is a fair inspired in the Black Color, black glamorous, chic, sexy or casual. Only black color or black combined with other colors. Different forms, style and design. Use your imagination, and show the black style of your store.
Still need to know more? Well follow along to this website : THE BLACK FAIR




In this round I am showing off the amazing Izzies and 1Hundred, and Purple Poses! So lets start with Izzies, this beautiful skin I am wearing is from this creator, pale and beautiful. I absolutely love this, and normally I am not a big pale skinned person. But this looks soo good on my av I had to show it off.  On that notice my earrings and necklace? Elephants, yes they are from her too! So adorable and fashionable.  Silver and or gold choices to be had, but I adore silver more.   So next would be 1hundred. I love this store because all items are 100L (not fat packs though). But so worth it. This little black and red dotted .. I guess you can use it as a dress, I like it as a nighty, its all in your imagination on how you want to support it. But there are many dot colors to chose from! I simply like how red and black look together. Also you can find my pose there too as well from the Purple Poses booth, as you notice I use a lot of purple poses in my blog posts, she keeps me busy with them that is for sure :D  So make sure you stop by her store there and get the April set as well as the couples that is there! (to be shown later)




Dress: 1 Hundred. Reminisce @ Black Fair
Skin: Izzie's - Kaelyn Black Fair Skin @ Black Fair
Jewelery: Izzie's - Elephant Jewelry @ Black Fair
Hair: Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven Naturals
Pose by Purple Poses - April @ Black Fair




Like my Furniture you can find it on the side bar under my home and garden tab where you will see I blogged my whole house!

No comments:

Post a Comment