Friday, August 16, 2013

The Black Fair Post 4

Oh look ... another post for The Black Fair, Whats the Black Fair you might ask? Well ... here is the general idea of it ...



  • Event theme: It is a fair inspired in the Black Color, black glamorous, chic, sexy or casual. Only black color or black combined with other colors. Different forms, style and design. Use your imagination, and show the black style of your store.
Still need to know more? Well follow along to this website : THE BLACK FAIR 

The Black fair is coming to a end soon, next week I believe I could be wrong, the dates are on the website.  But today I am showing off more designers, which let me remind you there are other colors at the fair, but I am just posting the black colors because ... duh ... the theme is Black Fair ... yea ... so lets continue!  Cheeky made an amazing dress, I love the texture of this and how it looks real. It comes with a hud to make the studs silver or gold, and personally I love anything silver! My Sunglasses by Le Primitif ... I feel like singing Corey Heart I wear my sunglasses and night ... something something and something else... I dont remember the song completely it isnt playing ... but yea.  My necklace is by {me.} well not me personally but the owner of the store called {me.} and this black and silver necklace is absolutely gorgeous and long, perfect accessory for this outfit. Ok my shoes by R3volt omg comes with a hud that allows you to chose like a ton of different styles but my favorite are zebra print with pink! I mean look at the spikes on these things, (they arent for mesh feet, I just didnt like the jaggy kankles it gives like all shoes do!)


Dress: Cheeky - Date Dress! Black Mesh  @ TBF
Necklace: {me.} Calla MAXI Necklace SILVER @ TBF
Sunglasses:  :::LP::: Metal Top Cat Eye Sunglasses - Black @ TBF
Shoes: [R3] - Sierra Heels [V2]  @ TBF
Hair: ::Exile:: She's So Mean:Chardonnay
Skin: [PF] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Nails:  Slink Mesh Fingernails rigged size long V5 by Jamman
Pose by Purple Poses April - @ TBF

No comments:

Post a Comment