Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Post 212

Soo I got stuff to show you and a new location I found. I went to Mad City, its a gorgeous sim, I think it might be RP I didnt get a chance to look around because I lagged, not REAL bad, but it was a full sim. I found a car I wanted to pose by and took my shot and got out, so others could enjoy the sim as I just wanted to blog.  But I will be going back that is for sure. It looked amazing. 

So HolliPocket has these dresses out for the She and Him event, and man lemme tell you I been wearing this all day. I love how it fits, it can be worn with and with out boobie appliers, I chose without. Only because I didnt want to script lag that sim more being I had all my huds on to help me take a pic. The Dress is opened on both sides like a slit and its very classy and sexy at the same time.

Tameless put out yet again another amazing curly hair, I am so in love with their curly hairs. I get all excited when a new one comes out and I get to show you it. It comes in a variety of colors and the click to change color for the hair is easy to use. They are bounce (flexi) curls with a mesh hair base to make it look amazing.

Did you get the new shoes by SeVereD GarDen? Well make sure you go back and hit the redelivery terminal because omgosh they have tones in the hud to make the skins matche your legs! I was so happy because I SUCK at RGB coloring, I never get it right, and this little hud has all the most popular colors by just about all the popular skin designers (at least all the ones I own!)  So if I got it and I am a skin whore, I think you all should be ok.  The shoes come with a texture hud that allows you to mix and match the sole of the shoe with the straps and there are so many choices but for my outfit I went leopard and black. Classy and yet sexy.


  • Dress: *HolliPocket* Mellow Cup Mini-Leather Black @ She and Him
  • Hair: Tameless Topaz - Naturals NEW
  • Shoes: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* NEVIA sandals NEW
  • Skin: [PF] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Disco lover Cross - Long 2 - SILVER NEW
  • Rings: MG - Rings - Disco lover Cross - SILVER - NEW
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Hair Piece:  ::Exile:: Tiara pin (waiting for tonight hair pack)
  • Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment