Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Post 211

Take me out to the ball game .. take me out to the crowed .. buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I dont care if we ever get back, so its root root root for the home team .. if they dont win its a shame .. for its one two three strikes your out at the OLD BALL GAME!

Gosh I hope I did that right or you baseball fans might get mad at me! Anyway, this is a sporty post, I got these shorts from the Cheeky group gift, and they are cute, and I knew from that moment I wanted to do a sporty post, what made it even better was that I got this cute shirt from Sassy that is baseball style in a oh so sexy way and I can use my boobies with it!  Paired with some AlterEgo shocks and shoes and BAM you got the look!


Top: ~Sassy!~ Let's Play top 3 - sky  @ Lubby Jubblies till Aug 12th
Shorts:  Cheeky - Denim Shorts! Mesh GROUP GIFT
Socks: {alterego} bosslady - socks
Shoes: alterego I showstoppa LE -panda - SOLD OUT
Hair: *ARGRACE* Baseball cap2/Grace - Classy Brown
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.3
Skin: [PF] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 -
Lipstick: [PF] Harley Lipstick <Latte> - Romantic Red
Eyeshadow: [PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Heavy Smoke + Wing
Freckles: [PF] <Latte> Harley - Button Nose + Freckles
Pose by Motionless Slugger 6

No comments:

Post a Comment