Friday, August 9, 2013

The Black Fair Post 1

Well today is the opening of the Black Fair.  Whats the Black Fair you might ask? Well ... here is the general idea of it ...
  • Event theme: It is a fair inspired in the Black Color, black glamorous, chic, sexy or casual. Only black color or black combined with other colors. Different forms, style and design. Use your imagination, and show the black style of your store.
Still need to know more? Well follow along to this website : THE BLACK FAIR

So I would like to take a moment and thank all the generous designers that handed out stuff to bloggers like me to show off, I will show off as much as I can over the next week for as long as the fair is running. The items are amazing!  But due to the overwhelming amount of colors, I am going to stick to the theme and show only the black items!

To kick it off, I will be showing off  Mon Cheri, I am showing off a cute dress, and very nice jewlery. There are other color choices in the shop. So when you land at The Black Fair, just follow the map. I love the details of the texture on this dress, the pretty lace like pattern on the skirt part of it really showed up well for being a black item.  And the Jewels (necklace and rings) were absolutely gorgeous and a perfect match for this.   I am also showing off Cute Poison, which is where my bangles come into play, they are cute stars, that lace around my wrists on bands, they fitted perfectly.  On that I am showing off one of many poses sent out by [ pose+ivity ] The set is called Elegant, and there are other poses there like couples and friends, so make sure to keep an eye on my blog as they will be showing up more :D  So not to forget, my skin! I am such a skin freak so when the designer of The Skinnery asked if anyone wanted to blog it. I was sure to rush and check out the demo. I WAS LOVING IT! I cannot get enough skins in SL, its like dress up with out the fuss of actually doing it. Haha, this skin is gorgeous and comes with all the appliers you need located for seperate purchase near the skin! So one stop shopping, the tone for this one is Honey and I got one other to showcase as well later!

Black Fair Items:
  • Dress: *MC* Bustier Dress - Black
  • Jewels: *MC* Norah Jewelry Set (Mesh) White
  • Bracelets: Cute Poison - Lucky Star Bracelet - Silver
  • Skin: [theSkinnery] Ming - Black Mamba(honey)
  • Pose: .[ pose+ivity ]. Elegant

None Fair Items:
  • Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Mimi" (Type A)(Citrine)
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual M
  • Nails: Slink Mesh Fingernails rigged size long V5 by Jamman

No comments:

Post a Comment