Monday, August 12, 2013

Inventory Meme

So this weeks meme is really short, Its all about invntorys and Penis ... yes I said Penis, Strawberry Singh wanted to know about the amount of PENIS in our inventory. She can be so nosy sometimes. Have you ever seen her plurk?  (KIDDING I love her, she is such an inspiration to me)  I like giving her a hard time because ... well everyone on plurk does it!  So ... here we go ... yes read on please....


DON'T YOU LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!

Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment with your link HERE so I can come by and read it!
  1. What is your current inventory number?56, 432  It actually use to be alot worse, but I been cleaning it. And hey for a blogger that is a great number.  I realized that package scripts would be the main thing that took up my space. I deleted over 20k in scripts from opened packages ... its crazy!!!
  2. If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? – Wait .. what delete my whole inventory?!? No ... just no you aren't and I sure in the heck wont be deleting it ... but ok lets say the world is ending tomarrow and I had to save one thing ... *inserts smart ass answer here* Imma box up my whole inventory all copy items ... which tehcniqually I already sorta have.  So I will take that box with me ... so when I open that ONE prim ... I will get some if not most my inventory back!
  3. What is the last thing you purchased? – {CH} Beach Cottage ~ Blue by Paige Raven .. because I have an obession with houses and this little beach cottage is so damn cute and it was only 32 LI or whatever that means ... PRIMS cant we just say prims?!?!
  4. Which item do you wear most often? – A ring .. its special. Its not a wedding ring or anything. But when it was given to me, it was a very important moment in my SLife. And has special meaning to me.
  5. When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? - So . uhm Ok I will take another pic of this for you ...so you know I am not lying ...   1 I have one actual penis in my inventory because ... its funny as hell to troll people with it! Take it out and smack people and stuff ... hahah I know odd sense of humor!! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Freebie penises! Where can I get this so I won't be left out of the SL crowd? LOL. And I love your smart answer to boxing up your items in one prim. Why didn't I think of that? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you totally cheated on #2! CHEATER! :P

    ReplyDelete