Sunday, August 11, 2013

Post 213 - Infiniti Poses

Hiii everyone,

Taking a moment from the Black Fair and posting something different mhmm. A plurk friend and stuff has allowed me the honor of blogging up some of her poses. Brandi Monroe the Creator of Infiniti Poses has made these cute on the floor poses, which are made very well for boobies! And trust me there is a lack of boobie poses out there! So there are two sets, but I am showing off this one first.  5 total amazing poses, that didnt leave my hands in my body or anything like that so these are awesomely made.

Inspiration: So everyone loves a smart girl! Got wits and .... never mind. But Beauty and Brains are something I admire about my avi. So there for the look came together well. And why not do it in my lingerie. Cause its cuuute duh! 






Creds:

POSES: . Infiniti . - On The Floor - 5 Static Poses  NEW

Lingerie: DeeTaleZ Lingerie super cute Set blue
Shoes: [Gos] Eva Slingback - Baby Collection
Hair: [LeLutka]-CANTO hair - Praline (o)(o)
Tiara: Candy Crunchers - Tiara - Silver - Rose
Necklace: ::Sweet Leonard:: Broken Angel Necklace [onyx/silver]
Glasses: ::Mr.Poet::Half Rim Eyeglasses/Nose
Skin: [PF] Harley <Latte>
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts

Books:  floorplan. book clutter

And if you want to know my furniture, on the side bar click the home and garden section it will show all my house items :D

No comments:

Post a Comment