Thursday, July 11, 2013

Post 201

So new round of Perfect Wardrobe started, called Movie Night. Some good stuff in shop. Must check it out! I am loving this dracula bag I picked up. The back side says The End on it. I was like woot! My top as well came from there, its packed with the little bow on my head.  Hmm lets see here, my shape is from Stuff in Stock by annaA, as always cute little shape, I have another I will be showing off soon.  Oh and if you havent already done so head over to redgrave and pick up my cute sandles, there is a hud that allows for tons of color options. Must have seriously.



Top w/hair bow: {le fil casse} tango in paris @ Perfect Wardrobe
Eyemakeup: .:: Delusions ::. Maleficent Makeup - Blue @ Perfect Wardrobe
Bag: [trs] Vintage Travel Bag *MESH*  - Dracula @ Perfect Wardrobe
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Liara"@ Stuff in Stock
Pants: DeeTaleZ Skinny  Jeans *MESH*
Shoes: - Shoes Deborah - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sybille2 Mesh Hair - Rye
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment