Friday, July 12, 2013

Post 202

Hiii Everyone, so Spearsong has a new release out for the girls. I believe there are a few for the men too, but I dont have a Malt to show them off on. So dudes, who might like to perv my pics, go check out Spearsong for your manly needs.  Okay back to the girls, they released a new shirt, that is so adorable. I love the way it falls off the shoulder, and it says DANCE on it. I paired it with a pair of their mesh jeans and sneakers. There is also a new tattoo, that is unisex!!  I am using my background thinger from W.Winx, you can find this in her store, was a perfect match for my outfit.  Oh and if you havent been to Al Vulo yet, go get the group skin shown in my picture!



Shirt: .:SS:. PINK DANCE OFFSHOULDER CROP
Tattoo: .:SS:. CUT THROAT TATTOO
Pants: .:SS:. WOMENS CLEAN SKINNIES
Shoes: .:SS:. HIGH TOP CHUCK
Hair: .ploom. Lauren  - Dipped 1
Skin: al vulo- Arya 2*
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Sally"
Pose by Purple Poses - Callie NEW
Backdropthinger: W. Winx - Mpop

No comments:

Post a Comment