Sunday, July 7, 2013

Post 200


Ok, so yesterday I posted some really cute shirts by HolliPocket and then some amazing shorts by Cynful. Whelp I am back to rave about the shorts again and give you a little info because they were a bit hidden by my shirts.  So today my kini top is by HolliPocket she is on a roll making these I swear. But this one is a cute little monkey to offset the Banana set she had out for yesterday. 

But these shorts now you have a better look at them. There is an alpha in the package, but apparently my ass isnt big so the medium fit me just fine with out having to use the alpha which is something I love. I am happy when I dont have to use alphas in my clothes ♥

Al Vulo has a new skin at the TDRF (The Dressing Room Fusion) 70L people, seriously you need this skin. It comes with eyes, breast cleavage option, or normal. You also get breast appliers. Now if I could get her to make slink hand appliers I would be a happy girl!


 ok in this HUD pic above you will see that you get three choices in your pants, Used which makes them look worn, Medium which has a slightly less worn look, and light, which to me makes them look brand new and never used before. Its a simple wear hud and click what you want.  And you get three different looks for one price, that is amazing!!


Ok in my last post I was talking about the add on for the belt. Because you get a belt in your pants package, but it only has two options to chose from. Color wise. SOOOOO if you want more belt options you can stop by the store and get this nift little HUD with 12 colors to chose from, and 4 metal colors for the buckle. Definatly worth getting the extra colors.

So I guess this is considered a review or something hahah, either way I am in love with these shorts, and there are many colors. So you know to chose from.

CREDITS:

Shorts: [Cynful] Isia Jeans Short   NEW
Kini: *HolliPocket* String Kini-Monkey Do Me  NEW
Skin: al vulo- Lavinia* soft dark brow claveage  NEW @ Dressing Room Fusion
Hair: Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven Naturals
Tattoo: ~G O L A  Industry~ ForSale (BodyTattoo)
Nails: V5 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman 
Pose: Purple Poses - Beach Ball Pose 01

No comments:

Post a Comment