Saturday, July 6, 2013

Post 199

Soo this post, is basically Tops from HolliPocket and the new shorts from Cynful which I am in loooove with. Lets start with my tops. Both of these awesome shirts you can get .. Ok The Taste My Rainbow shirt is at the new She & Him event.   And the pretty white sweater looking top can be found at Fashion Week ♥   Ok so now my shorts, So many colors to chose from, and each color comes with a hud, you can change the style. So Say you want brand spanking new looking pants, there is that option, or worn, and a medium between the two.  Each one comes with a belt, it has two options to chose from .. but the kicker is you can go to the main store and buy the color packs to change the belts. That is my understanding of how this works, I have yet to try it because I was excited to have new jeans but that is how the NC makes it sound.  HOPEFULLY you didnt Miss Fifty Linden Fridays cause if so you missed out on my rainbow colored bangles. Which I believe you can still buy but at full price now.




Shirt: *HolliPocket* Tasty Delight Mini-M-Grey @ She and Him
Shorts: [Cynful] Isia Jeans Short  NEW
Bracelets: erratic / triangle stacked bangles
Necklace: :love always: lit (necklace)
Hair: *Alice Project* Hyori [M] - Brown - Rainbow Glitter




Top: *HolliPocket* Ruffle My Fluffers  @ SL FASHION WEEK
Shorts: [Cynful] Isia Jeans Short NEW
Belt: [Cynful] - Isia Belt  NEW
Rings: ::LEONARD:: Broken Angel Ring -skyblue @ The Chapter Four Gacha
Hair: >TRUTH< Lavinia w/Roots - carob
Necklace: ::Sweet Leonard:: Lil Crown Necklace [MESH] -silver-

Both Pics:
Hands: Slink Enhancement Hands
Nails:  Slink Mesh Fingernails rigged size long V5 by Jamman
Skin:  Glam Affair - Summer - Jamaica

Poses by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment