Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Post 196 - Bounce This Butterfly Rings

Ok so I might be a little late, and you all seen these.  But Bouncer Criss of Bounce This Poses (great pose store) well he is growing up *pinches his cheeks* He is venturing out into the world and I know .. I know .. But Livvy,  Bouncer Criss is a an amazing blogger, and DJ along with his pose making .. well yes people I knewwww this but the point is, he is going out and into the world of designing. Now yes there is design in the poses he makes. But if you follow him on flickr, you would have heard his testimonies of how hard it is to work with programs to make Mesh. So that is what I mean by him growing up.  So .. I am proud to show off his first mesh creation all done by him!  I personally dont create items so I will take his word on how hard it is.  But these are just adorable. Girly yes. He said the next project is for the men!

ok so here...LOOK amazing butterfly rings ...


The rings will be in Bounce This mainstore for $75L each, or $450L for the fat pack of eight. The colors are Floral, Pink, Yellow, Black&Gold, Blue, Denim, Red, and Black.  There is a right and left hand ring for each color.

Please make sure you make a copy of the ring before you go and fit it to your finger. You will have to know how to do this in the manual mode. There is no resizer which I think makes it way easier to fit.

So totally a must have .. GREAT JOB BOUNCER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment