Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Meet My Friend Challenge ....

So I was suppose to this on Monday. For the meme challenge, but this one is a bit longer to think about. So this weeks challenge is to pick a friend, and "showcase" them. Now we are to ask a series of questions and stuff, which I did ... and not traditional mind you.  So lets get started.

Once upon a time ago. In a land far far away in a little world we like to call FMLwithLotsofdramaandpretendwearebetterthaneveryone ....otherwise known as Secondlife.  There was a creator named ... Mason. Now Mason he wanted to make SL a little more social for people so he made this program called AvMatch, where av's like myself and Brendan here can meet up and see if we "Match".  Ok. Well this back in the day is what a good looking avatar looked like ... (not so much now and I might not live after this post for using this picture)
 So this is Brendan Weymann, and the proof is in his pic *points to the name in picture*  Well I met Brendan so many years ago that when I asked him how long we known each other he told me forever. And in this world.. forever is like a week. But seriously, we known each other for years now.

We been through alot of stuff. Yelling, bitching, complaining, laughing, being stupid, you name it we prolly done it at least once (get your head out of the gutters people).  So this is what a true friend should be like. Someone that will put up with all your bullshit and still love you at the end of the day.  Well maybe he doesnt love me, I never gotten a straight answer for that one.  So ... this is us today ... years later ...


Now today, Brendan likes to think he is all that and a bag of chips and that is ok, he is allowed to think that. Because frankly I believe I am better than he is.  Its what happens when you put people like us with big egos in the room together.  Not enough space.  But I still like him.  Proof behold in the profiles ....

In his profile with my pic:   So this one likes to think she is my equal or even better then me, well as we all know, that is not even possible! Other then her misguided beliefs, she is a real sweet girl with a lot to offer as a friend. Lucky for her, we are friends!

In my Profile with his pic:  I have something nice somewhere to say about him. Ok I thought about it.  *points to the dude*  He believes he is the best.  Infact he believes it so much its in his profile.  But When it comes down to it, he actually is the best.  The best Pain in the Ass ever ♥  I asked him how long we known each other he said forever, and its true, I would place forever on our friendship... even if he kicks me in the cheek.
Bʀᴇɴᴅᴀɴ Aʟᴘʜᴀ (brendan.weymann): /me kicks your cheek
See told you so....

(yes he does abuse me all the time....)

So I did ask him some questions.... lemme find them again ....



1.   How long have you been in SL really? 5.5 years

2. If SL was to end tomarrow ... what would you do?  What about your friends?  Text them

Ok yea, this isnt gonna work .... Answer these to the best of your knowlege ..


3. If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?  He gets to be alone with Maryann longer, duh!


4. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him? His ego makes him brag longer


5. If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit? Nope I think it would be a dogsu


6. If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesn't he buy his dinner? Nothing is more thrilling then the hunt

7. If a man is walking in a forest and no women is there to hear him is he still wrong? Never

8. What if Batman gets bitten by a vampire? He will then live forever to kick ass at night, sucks for bad guys!


9. Only you can prevent forest fires? Isn't that a lot of pressure?
Please, I'm amazing


ok enough silly ....


10. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Live free

11. If you could do one thing in SL what would it be? Naw i'm perfect as is


As you can see  a man of many words here. Gots lots to say and all that fun stuff.  Ok well maybe not to you all but he is a great guy to talk to. Single too... but shhhh I am not pimping him out or anything ... his name is Brendan Weymann Phone number 555 1234 and his adress is somewhere in SL  ...

Yea so that should do it...on my post of meet my Friend ...

Todays education was brought to you by the letter B for Brendan and the Number 42 cause its the answer to everything.   *waves byyyye*

1 comment:

  1. haha hilarious interview and a really sweet pic of you guys. Also, he got number #7 wrong. :P Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete