Monday, July 1, 2013

Post 195

Hiiii, Happy Monday ... or well depends on where you are from as to what time it is for you. I am central so I got a couple hours left.  So... uhm Happy Tuesday to those of you that are there already!

I got stuffs to show you. From annaA, cause I still adore her shapes, but this time she released some peircings with cute little hearts on them, and they are pink too. She has a skin out as well.  Oh two shapes. Each of them are very cute.   On top of that, Sassy has some dresses out. You should check these out! Normally if it isnt mesh I dont really deal well because I am not a fan of prim peices for the skirts, but one of them is mesh and the other was barely noticeable as a prim so  I was happy. And hello it was zebra print and I am a sucker for prints like that.

Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Brandy" SYSP Item
Skin: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Brandy" -medium- [pure] SYSP Item
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Ingenue dress - pink  The Boobies Show has just started  (June 21 - July 17)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Taylor Mesh Hair - Rye
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Nails: Slink Mesh Fingernails rigged size long V5 by Jamman



Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Vio"  NEW
Skin: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Brandy" -medium- [candy] SYSP Item
Piercing:  ::[annaA]:: Face Piercing "Love Me" _ Pink  NEW
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Tank dress lower - zebra  Hello Titty Hunt Hunt 2 runs from June 15 - July 15th.
Hair: [LeLutka]-CANTO hair - Praline
Necklace: .:EMO-tions.. * Prisoner of Love * necklace
Teeth: - DAMNED - PartedLips


My Poses are courtousy of Diesel Works - Group Gift NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment