Friday, July 5, 2013

Post 197

So, you have time before the party is starting!  WHAT PARTY?!?! The Reopening of Jersey Shore of course. And you can get my cute kini there.

Where? Jersey Shore
When? July 5th, 6pm-9pm SLT @ Club Karma
We are finally getting together a Jersey Shore Grand ReOpening partay and guess what!? Allll you guys and girls are invited :P

This kini will be set out for GFW AND available at the re-grand opening party for THREE hours only as a gifty.    SO make sure you go and get it.  On that it will work for appliers, though I thought I would show you can wear Holli's amazing items without them too!

Ok past the major party, there are some awesome newness out, like my hair from Tameless, I love this shaggy beachy girl look. It comes in many colors, but I thought the blond locks would look amazing in this.   On that if you are shopping 50L Fridays, make sure you pick up my bangles before they are not this price anymore. They are cuuute.   On that my pose is new from Purple Poses, I swear this store is my addiction for poses. Then again they are great priced and well done!


  • Kini: *HolliPocket* String Kini-Peel My Nanners  @ GFW  NEW
  • Bangles: erratic / triangle stacked bangles   NEW
  • Hair: Tameless Summer - Naturals   NEW
  • Necklace:  ::LEONARD:: Pearl Flower Necklace  (atooly fist pump hunt item)
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment