Monday, June 17, 2013

Weird Questions Meme

HAPPY MONDAY! Its time for Berry's Meme Monday/ Challenge, thinger.  And here are the Rules of the game.

Monday Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your blog post, delete my answers and input your own. Remember to go to Berry's blog and leave your link so others can read!! 
MY OTTER TOOK MY POPCICLE! Dang it December!!    (btw, you can get this pose from Purple poses, comes with the popcicle)




  1. Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home)  Well I blogged this at Baja Norte  and then I came home lol.
  2. Does your avatar look like the real you? Not really. I mean there are aspects of her that model after me at times. But as in personal looks no. I would say more like Style. 
  3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? If I am wearing pants and stuff ... NOPE ... but if I have a skirt on or something like that, I tend to want to. I am not about to letting the perverts have at my goodies! 
  4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? A Sim. I want to make a beach. 
  5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? I do it a lot of times. Specially when blogging. I tend to be in groups that send out Notices in the normal group first. Then I run to the store buy the item and then it comes out in the blogger group...an I am like DOH! I just bought it. But It doesnt bother me. 
  6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Oh gosh, I have. Nothing major like content stealing. I got revenge on a Ex once and destroyed his property...like I returned all his stuff. I went into edit and took it all apart and put the peices all over the sim. I terraformed the land into a butt once and put a big red prim down that said you are here...right where the butt hole should be....lmao...I was devious back then...but I am over that now. I kinda let things roll off me. Not so emotional... (as that scares off anyone that might want to date me)
  7. If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? I cant give his full name. Because I didnt ask.. but his initals are E. A. and odds are he is reading this right now. And smiling big... but its a secret. (sorry if I am breaking hearts)
  8. Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive?  Me Duh!  Nah, I dont know who that would be. (though I do fan girl Berry cause her tutorials made my pics way better!)
  9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? Omg I had my voice on with out knowing it, and I was having a conversation with my mom or someone in my house. And I yelled across the room, Hurry Up I gotta Peeeeee! And then people started laughing. I was like mortified.
  10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? I never really thought about this before. I would hope she said "Thank you for making me this fabulous" HAHAHAH, no... really I think she might become a good friend and there would be secrets, cause she is my personality ... but she would definatly claim to be better looking loool.

3 comments:

  1. gosh your #6 was way better than what I did to an ex...I rezzed giant prim pooties all over his sim^^

    i love visiting here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you're my new hero! And you're not less innocent than I am; just more creative :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok totally died laughing at #6! Gonna go with Peep and make you my hero too! hahah And the picture is totally adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete