Monday, June 17, 2013

Post 186

Oh hi readers! What you doing?  Me well I am going to show you some cute dresses from Cheeky. Oh and I got new hair from Truth...and uhm new gifty hair from Red Mint...Its adorable too! So like I did dress up these pics a bit, cause lately I been feeling slightly artistical. But I promise you will love how it looks in world. (depending on your graphics card)

Dress: Cheeky - Bella Balloon Dress! Pink Mesh   NEW
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Colbie - LightBrowns  NEW
Bag: (TokiD) bunny bag (brown)
Flower: *BOOM* Tiare (left ear) (white)  @ Summer Fest
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Wooden Name Necklace -
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica


Dress: Cheeky - Tally Dress! Black Mesh  NEW
Bag: *BOOM* Pili Canvas Bow Clutch (pitch)
Necklace: (CC)_ Rosen Red Key Necklace @ Fashion Week
Hair: (r)M ~ Hair(Msh) No.10 ~ gG 03'13  NEW Group Gift
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica

All poses by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment