Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer Fest! And this is what I got

So, I went to Summer Fest and all I got was this lousy tee shirt! KIDDING!!! I got amazing stuff. Like WHOA baby amazing.  I don't even know where to start really. OK. Sooo we will start with December. I ADOPTED AN OTTER!!! She is perfect!  And I don't gotta feed her, but I can hold her and uhm She can sit and stand...hold stuff, its adorable, and she comes with a certificate of being mine!
Then....Teefy... I LOVE these tops. And the skirt that comes with, its like I want to have them all...but I contained myself I promise. I got the pretty blue and white. I will be going back I am sure to get the rest cause I wont resist it.

BOOM. Have I mentioned I adore this store? She released these mesh bikinis that you can get rigged or non rigged. I personally like the non rigged for the purpose of I can make it fit perfectly. MAKE A COPY before you attempt this. Specially if you don't know what you are doing that well. They fit perfectly on me I was a happy camper. On that next to her kinis are head pieces. Flowers..a crown for your head or a single one for either side of your head. Depends on you!

And there is a new skin from Glam Affair I had to just have! Its called Summer and there is America and Jamaica there, and I am showing the Jamaica 

OK picture time...





♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Summer - Jamaica  @ SUMMER FEST
♥ Kini: *BOOM* Hampton Bikini @ SUMMER FEST
          (Picture One)
♥ Top: Tee*fy Lenka Bralet @ SUMMER FEST 
            (Picture Three)
♥ Skirt: Tee*fy Laurie Low Waist Hi-Low Skirt @ SUMMER FEST 
           (Picture Three)
♥ Head Piece: *BOOM* Tiare (white) @ SUMMER FEST
           (Picture One)
♥ Bracelets: *BOOM* Knit Friendship Bracelet (neon and rainbow)
           (Picture One)
♥ Necklaces: SPLASH - starfish Necklace
            (Picture Three)
                      (CC)_ Rosen Red Key Necklace
           (Picture One)
♥ Otter: !O: Sea Otter Pet [Tea Pelt]  @ SUMMER FEST
♥ Feet w/ Sandals: [PM]Pixel Mode - Bare Feet
♥ Hairs: /Wasabi Pills/ Joy Mesh Hair - Pancake
           (Picture One)
             ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves:Marone
              (Picture Three)

No comments:

Post a Comment