Saturday, June 15, 2013

Purple Poses Couples - Take Two

So before my friend Brendan has an aneurysm that I didn't blog these right away. I am going to do it now to calm his nerves! Seeee I did it...stop blowing up my box now.  Anyhoo. I like Purple Poses and woot she makes couples too! So I have another set of poses to show you.  If you are wanting some awesome poses check out her store. There are singles (duh I use them all the time), Couples (as shown) and Friend poses for you peeps that likes to take pics with your friends.

Imma take the cheap way out, and tell you now I dont know what he is wearing, cause...I am not him.  But you can find my top and shorts at Cynful. And my hair is from Truth.   Shoes and Feet are from Pixel Mode.

Yep that is me being artistically Lazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment