Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Post 187

Oh hiiiii everyone.  I am showing you another awesome popcicle pose from Purple Poses, and I had the pleasure of getting some items from RedMint too. So I thought I would be a little artistic in one of my pictures, by making it rain a little. It felt right to me so I done it.

So, a mini review on my part, thought normally it isnt really my thing, cause I suck with words. But Red Mint is a bit of a new store to my blog. These meshes are well made, on that they are easy to wear and resizeable. The top in the rain picture, I am wearing the non rigged, so I was able to manipulate it to fit my body just right. The skirt comes in 7 sizes which makes it really nice to wear, and the shoes, I once again chosen the non rigged because they are easier to resize. And they dont move with my feet and make those odd looking angles.   And the hair is absolutly gorgeous!



Skirt:  (r)M ~ ( F a s h i o n ) M e s h ~ LowRise miniSkirt  NEW
Shirt: (r)M~(Dwindle)Top~No.03 NEW
Boots: (r)M ~ ( F a s h i o n ) M e s h ~ A r m y B o o t - GROUP GIFT
Hair(s): [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT  & ( r e d ) M i n t ~ H a i r M e s h ~ No.12 NEW
Tattoo: Cheeky - Bachelorette Tattoo!
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Headband: [EY:NO] Bunny Headband (silver)
Poses both by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment