Friday, June 21, 2013

Post 188

Oh hi everyone! New stuff out and about the grid today, I am still shopping but I thought I would pop my beach post on you. Cheeky, has out a hunt item, which I will be covering soon. As well as this rocking jeans I am wearing.  I got this really cute headband from Lark, after seen the Devil Angel set on her flickr, I had to have them.  On that purple poses once again put out more beach poses. So I hit my favorite spot Baja Norte and took some pics. Yes they are done up a bit..I had inspiration. Ooo and out now at The Dressing Room Fusion is the new skin from AlVulo. 70L must have!




Top: CHEEKY - Splash Top! White - Endless Summer Hunt
Pants: CHEEKY - pipe Jeans! Blue Mesh  NEW
Thong:  *T.Whore*- Delice Lingerie Dots White
Hair: .ploom. Isa - Indecisive
Earrings: ~Pepper~ Feather Earrings
Necklace: ::Sweet Leonard:: Summertime Necklace -short- *2* [V.I.P.GIFT]
Belt: ~Pepper~ Studded Belt - Textile
Ring: ~Pepper~ Wing Ring - SILVER
Headband: Lark - Jelly Glitter Devil Headband  @ The Retreat
Skin: al vulo- Ylenia* Majestic blonde brow bisquit  @ The Dressing Room
Feet: N-core BAREFEET
Poses by Purple Poses   NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment