Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Post 183

Hiii Everyone, its Tuesday.  And I got goodies for you. I actually went shopping. Le Gasp what? Livvy Left her platform and went out?? I know miracle right? Well Anyhoo. I found this dress at The Dressing Room Fusion and I totally had to have it. Normally I am not the kinda girly girl that would do this...but I felt inspired. So when I got this I knew exactly what I wanted to do. So I went in search of items to make this look complete.  So... here you go.  Hope you like ♥









Credits:

  • Dress: DRIFT Zoe Maxi [MESH] -Bloom @ The Dression Room Fusion
  • Bag:  -tb- Neato Tote Bag
  • Hair w/ hat: Maitreya Siobhan (Mesh) - Sunset Brown
  • Necklace: ::Sweet Leonard:: Flip Flop Necklace <3 NEW
  • Ring: ::Sweet Leonard:: Flip Flop Ring <3  NEW
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
  • Nails: V4 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman
  • Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment