Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thrift Shop 2

THRIFT SHOP  is happening now! June 8 – 29, 2013. I swear I hear Thrift Shop and that song comes into my head. 20$ in my pocket!  I dunno. Anyhoo. There is the website and the dates for this event. Its a really dont miss this kinda event.  Though what I am showing off you wouldnt find in any other shop except SL ♥ 

Another New Release too. Al Vulo Skin is out. This is not part of the Thrift shop. But I wanted to show it off. Comes with skin, appliers, eyes, mesh eye liner. Its totally adorable. A must have in my collection. There is Demos at the store :D 



Creds:
  • Dress: Cheeky - Heli Dress! Rose Mesh @ Thrift Shop
  • Panties: :: alterego :: animal lovin
  • Bracelets: .:CoLL:. Sonmi Bracelet (wearing all of them at once)  @ Thrift Shop
  • Head band: Flower Child - Rose Crown @ Thrift Shop
  • Necklace: ::Sweet Leonard:: Lil Crown Necklace
  • Ring: ::Sweet Leonard:: Spiky Ball  ~ Ring
  • Skin: al vulo- Arya* Pink brown brow sunkissed
  • Hair: [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT
  • Pose by SeVereD GarDen

No comments:

Post a Comment