Monday, June 10, 2013

Movie Post Challenge - Meme

Soooo this was a interesting one from Strawberry Singh.  HAPPY MONDAY peoples. Today Meme/Challenge is ....

 The challenge for this week is to create a movie poster for your SL Avatar or SLife. You can base it off an original movie poster or think of a completely new idea of your own! Get creative and have some fun with it! 

So for me. I wanted to do something I figured no one would do. So I chose the Movie Salt.

 Now I am not a Russian agent or anything. But its about finding out who this girl is. Most people dont know me personally. So why not go for this route. Now so I dont get in trouble with Copywrite and stuff like that. I did take the Idea, I am crediting now...to this poster.  I did change the fonts cause I dont know what they used.  But here you go peeps.


6 comments: