Monday, June 10, 2013

Thrift Shop 1

THRIFT SHOP  is happening now! June 8 – 29, 2013 and believe me you dont want to miss it. So many great designers and good deals, and there are gachas which we know we love playing them.  I got some goodies from there, which will take some time to post them all. But We are two days in so I think I have plenty of time to do that! 

Also, you know the owner of AlterEgo? Toxxic, well she opened a new store called Cute Sh!t and believe me its cute. So cute that its rawr! I got my new unicorn horn from there, which is awesome comes in rainbow shades or grayscale.  But with the new release of these "skirts" from HolliPocket, I thought I would go with the pastel rainbow!  

Razor..though you can find these shoes in the Thrift Shop are not one of the exclusives. I believe that is how its put. They come with a hud! OMG these shoes are like awesome. They are mesh, rigged and non rigged for your choices. There are tons of colors to chose from, the studs change colors, there are so many ways to make this match all your clothing. Trust me you want these boots! 

Click to make the pic bigger

Credits:

Horn: -+CuteSh!t+- // Unicorn Horn 3 //  NEW
Mask: [S] Gas mask *Zebra* WEAR RARE @ THIRFT SHOP
Top: :: alterego :: werd mesh tops - angel
Skirt: *HolliPocket* Slip In Skirt-Rainbow Black w/bow @ THIRFT SHOP
Shoes: Razor /// Lovesick Boots   NEW
Hair: Exile::Celebrity Skin Natural Fusion  NEW
Tattoo: Endless Pain - Waves of Flowes @ THIRFT SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment