Monday, May 27, 2013

Post 173 @ the Beach

So, I am spending the day at this beach. I am showing off a few new summer fashion items I picked up. A dress from Cheeky, comes in several colors, I am loving the texture on this. Its perfect for walking the boardwalk like I am doing below.  Next up would be Drift. I went to The Dressing Room Fusion and found this amazing skirt to match the kini I got from the main store. I had to put this together and show off. I am loving reflection in the water, which I learned how to do here.... So you might be seeing alot of this coming across my blog haha. Shh...its an obession...Oh and last but definately not least is Ploom. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hair, its so cute and playful. I had to get it. 

Dress: ::Cheeky:: mini Tanky Dress! Green Mesh NEW
Hair: .ploom. Isa - Indecisive NEW
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Necklace -  Key To My Heart
Shoes: - Shoes Helena - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica


 (yep I was artistic in this pic...but believe quality is there for clothing)

Kini top: DRIFT Tini Kini Top [MESH] -Wildlife
Skirt: DRIFT Wrap Skirt [MESH] -Giraffe @ TDRF
Earrings: ~Pepper~ Feather Earrings
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Wing Necklace - SILVER
Ring: ~Pepper~ Wing Ring - SILVER

My poses are by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment