Saturday, May 25, 2013

Post 172

I felt like blogging today, but I didnt know what. So this is kinda my look of the day sorta blog, as I didnt really plan this, I kinda fell into it with items that I blogged and didnt blog before. I did however find a interesting place with some good rain, that didnt look aweful in my pics, so I stood in the doorway and watched the rain come down. Then I felt artistic and yes this picture is... done up. But Even if you like the clothes I am wearing you will not be dissapointed in the quality of them.


Credits:
  • Shoes: [LIV-Glam]*WINTER-2012*-[PRIISMA] Glam Sneakers 
  • Pants: [Cynful] + lil'lace - Bell Bottom   NEW!!! ♥
  • Eye Makeup: Pink Acid Model 101 Eye Makeup  100 Block Item
  • Lip Stick: Pink Acid Plumped Lippy - Merlot   100 Block Item
  • Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Against the Music:Marone
  • Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
  • Nails: V4 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman
  • Top: [Cynful] Spring Break  NEW!!! ♥
  • Earrings: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ANDORRA Earrings  NEW!!! ♥
  • Ring: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ANDORRA Ring (W Flower) - BIG NEW!!! ♥
  • Ciggy: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] LUCKY STROKE Ciggie Whitey Goth NEW!!! ♥
  • Skin: Al Vulo- Aisha* Lil dark brow olive The Dressing Room Fusion
  • Eyes: Al Vulo ! * goldbunny marron glace eyes (comes with skin)
  • Poses by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment