Monday, May 27, 2013

Communications Meme

Soo this got out a little late. But better late than never *totally puts the blame on Berry for not getting hers done EARLY like she always does* Kidding. Strawberry Singh is awesome and its because of her I started to do these and a few other things.   So todays challenge is Communications. I also have another challenge under my belt too. Which was staying off my sim all day.  So I chose a beach...and I stayed there litterally all day and I blogged from it. At different angles. I have more to do...and more to come after this post too ♥


  1. Who did you speak to last inworld today?  Brendan Weymann
  2. Who has taught you most about SL? Tavik Bristol (the person who brought me here) and many other people as I learn alot everyday about SL and the things I do.
  3. Who do you turn to for help? This is a hard one to honestly answer. I have some very trusted people that I turn to for different things. Even some that don't know it.  Depending on the situation each person has a different role in my life. 
  4. Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? At the Current moment its Colin Porterfield
  5. Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? Yes! my most trusted friends have me on my phone, and others I am still getting to know have me in various different social places, and skype.
  6. Are you part of a community or family inworld? Well it depends on how you look at it. I dont have a RP kinda family. I have my hubbyface (Cole) and a few close friends I would consider family.  As for a community I would say my bloggers networks are a community in my life. I am recently coming back to plurk so I would say they are maybe gonna be part of that too.
  7. Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? Lately I have been spending a lot of time alone. Its not because I hate being social. I just havent really felt the need to just go out. Now today, as my second challenge I did get off my sim and to a beach, where I have met some interesting people...and a guy that wanted to just stare at me... (creepy I know....) but I would say I am alone most the time. I think that is more due to the fact I find it awkward to just introduce yourself to a stranger, and most times if its a guy that IMs me its...for some noob reason (yes the sex) so therefore it kinda pushes me away from interacting.  Shouldnt stop me I know...but does. 
Ok. So there you have it. I answered the question, and this meme is almost complete. I need to add my credits on here because I want to blog this as well. Even if my picture is all done up!

CREDITS:
Dress:  .:SS:. Floral Coral Summer Halter Skirt
Hair: Maitreya Siobhan (Mesh) - Almond
Phone: [ Z U L U ] Phone 5  Pink Mesh (on market place)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Pose by Focus Poses

2 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us bloggers end up with a lot of alone time. Thanks for participating and sorry about the delay. :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the best answer to those noob requests is a poliet "have a nice sl life" whilst handing over a landmark to a naughty sim. Stops it dead as the poof off to find their entertainment.

    ReplyDelete