Monday, May 13, 2013

Post 160

So I had this song in my head for a while now...it keeps playing on Pandora. The melody and the piano kept sticking out to me. Then I got this amazing Piano from End of Days for the Lazy Sunday birthday bash, and this piano is Awesome. Tons of poses single and couples...Most of them are moving so I did use one of my own poses. But its PINK! How can you not love it.   On that if you are part of the Cheeky group...you got this skirt for a group gift. I loove this skirt, its fluffy and puffy and pretty. I felt pretty in it. And the top is summery and edgy gives off the perfect look.

Top: .:cheeky:. Ela Tank! Mesh
Skirt:  .:cheeky:. Tutu Skirt! Mesh Group Gifty
Necklace: a m o r o u s // Scene Kid // Knuckles
Hair: .ploom. Long Day - Dipped
Skin: Aeva // Swan ~ Tone 3 // Birthday Cake (Lazy Sunday Special)
Piano: EoD Grand Piano Pink ( Lazy Sunday Special)
Pose by Severed Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment