Sunday, May 12, 2013

DP 100 Block Post 5

Hiii, so I been really girly in my Depraved Nation Posts. Well I know some of you arent always girly and want something a little darker. So I managed to pull together this really awesome look. Now what I want to tell you is that you dont have to use your boobies for this if you dont want to. It would look amazing without. But I really like my peircings for these.  Sooo here you go.  If you want to see my past blogs for DPN then you click here....and you if want to know more about 100 Block then click here.



 100 Block Items:



  • Hair: [LeLutka]-CANTO hair - BlondeFun
  • Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
  • Eyes: : Amorous : Cyberpunk Eyes
  • Piercings: <-Puncture-> Angel Wing Nipple Piercing
  • Skin: Aeva // Swan ~ Tone 3 // Birthday Cake (part of Lazy Sunday)
  • Pose by Purple Poses




No comments:

Post a Comment