Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Post 149

Happy Wednesday <--- omgosh did I spell it right on my first try WOOT, I always hated that word. Anyhoo, I got stuff to show you.  I got new shirts from HolliPocket (they come in many colors!), some amazing accessories from Epic, and the pants that I wore in my Meme post about wishes, I will finally blog them up too! They are from Drift (they come with a hud that changes the belt color!!).  And my awesome new curly hair is from Tameless, its a mix of mesh and flexii!! So I was thinking its getting warmer out, spring, as odd as our weather in the US has been. Seemed to have just passed us. It went from Winter, to hot...to winter again and now its like 83 degrees. And as much as I should be outside...yea, me and the heat dont mix well. So I am gonna blog and show off amazing stuff from my inventory.

Top: *HolliPocket* Basic Memories-Black NEWNESS
Pants: DRIFT City Pants [Mesh]
Armies: *Epic* Mesh Arm Warmer {Leopard}
Mask: *Epic VIP* Showstopper Faded Bunneh Mask!
Mouthy: *Epic* Oral Fixation Cut Spring Daisy Nom-Nom
Necklace: : Amorous : Fallen Forest
Hair: Tameless Muriel - Naturals NEWNESS
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Pose by Purple Poses

1 comment: