Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Post 150

I am very excited! I was asked to join the blog team of Pepper, if you never heard of Pepper, you should go check it out. I done a review of items on that store and designer before. I have lots of amazing necklaces and accessories from there. What I love about the necklaces there are the options most of them have a uniqueness to them. Menus and huds that control peices. Some of them could be letters, or colors. Which allows you to make it your style and how you like it. Which is many reasons why I buy from this deisnger.  But that leads to my point of when you buy items and you blog them and show them to the designer, it not only feel great but amazing oppertunities can come and you can be part of a team. Which this was totally unexpected to me. So I am very greatful and happy. So on to my picture of items created by the awesome Danni Pfeffer.


Shirt: ~Pepper~ Mesh Shirt - BROWN
Belt: ~Pepper~ Leather Belt - WHITE
Bag: ~Pepper~ Spring Bag w/ hand pose - room69
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Wooden Name Necklace
Feet: [PM]Pixel Mode- Bare Feet
FlipFlops: [PM]Pixel Mode- Flower Power - White
Shorts: [Cynful] Zia Denim Short - Mesh
Hair: ::Exile:: MIdnight in Paris:Chardonnay

Pose by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment